The chronicle of our hotel –
From rural guesthouse to hotel in almost 300 years

Our hotel looks back on a long and exciting history, that goes back to the year 1737. Find out more about the history of our hospitality from "Beer -Keuschler beim Brückl“ to the leading establishment in the region - almost exclusively owned by the family.

Book now!

Then and now: traditional hospitality

1737

Paul Garlinger appears as the first recorded owner

1755

The management of his son Mathias aroused the displeasure of the authorities, as he organised strictly forbidden Rummel dances

1833

1966

The Brücklwirt comes into the possession of the Friedl family. Development into the popular and well-known catering business. Hostel for carters and travelers with blacksmiths and farmers

The childless and very old Amalia Friedl adopted her nephew Hermannfried Hirn and designated him as her successor

1970

Beginning of the great expansion phase of Hermannfried Friedl together with his wife Sunnhild. The country inn becomes the leading hotel in the region.

1994

Maria and Alfred Friedl take over the business. Further development especially in the area of service and offer of the hotel.

2001

Kitchen renovation with the latest technology to offer our guests even better quality in an even shorter time

2002

Large renovation of the double rooms to provide the greatest comfort to our guests

2003

Complete make-over of the entrance area and reception and creatio of a hotel bar with a cosy atmosphere

2009

Renovation and revamp of all the single rooms in the house

2013

Renovation and revamp of the restaurant entrance and toilets

2015

Renovation and revamp of the lift & modernisation of the fire protection installation

2016

Renovation and modernisation of the baths in the guest rooms

A lot has changed in and around the house - but the special hospitality has remained unchanged over the years.

Request booking